Could Your Business Benefit From An Information Line?
The Information Line service is a straightforward service your business could benefit from using.
It is simply a recorded message of any length you can update as often as you need.
The Information Line service can be used by itself is a stand-alone service, or else in conjunction with one or more other services.
Some common uses include:
- As an out of hours message service advising customers of opening times and providing a number to call in case of emergencies etc.
- As a regularly updated message providing useful information and updates to whoever needs them. For example, if you are running an event and want to provide up-to-date information on ticket availability, or which attractions have been added recently, etc.
- As a tipster line where you supply betting tips to punters who pay you for the service.
- As part of a competition line service where you advise callers whether or not they have picked the correct answer.
- As part of a disaster recovery/business continuity solution whereby you provide staff and customers with a dedicated number to call to get the latest updates on how your business is dealing with a disaster such as a flood or fire.
There are three ways to update your recorded message your information line:
- You record the message off-line and then upload the audio file to your Callagenix dashboard.
- You call a designated number and record your message over the phone.
- You use our text to speech service to upload some text and habits converted into a voice message.
As an additional service, we can also provide professional voice-over services for use with your Information Line. Please contact us to find out more about this.
An Information Line is such a simple service, but it’s a great additional to your business phone set-up. It’s a great way to communicate important information to customers, prospects and staff alike.
Talk to us today about adding this service to your Callagenix phone system.