0333 numbers are the non-geographic equivalent of 01 and 02 numbers. They are a low cost and versatile alternative to 084 and 087 numbers.
They are charged at the same rate as a standard rate call, or are part of any inclusive minutes package from a landline and, most importantly, from a mobile as well. Compare this with calling an 0800 freephone number from a mobile, where you could pay up to 40p/min.
Benefits of 0333 numbersGet an 0333 number
- For anyone, especially businesses
- No issues calling 0333 numbers from abroad
- Calls charged at the same rate as 01/02 landline calls
- Non-geographic number, UK-wide
- Huge selection of numbers to choose from
- Very few regulations / restrictions
0333 numbers (also known as 033 numbers) are non-geographic numbers available to anyone. They are especially attractive to businesses who want to present a professional image whilst making it easy for people to reach them without having to pay expensive call charges.
Just like regular landline numbers, they can be reliably called internationally by using the +44 prefix. This is a huge advantage when you deal with partners and customers overseas.
Why Choose an 0333 Number?
0333 numbers are cheap to call from both landlines and mobiles. In fact, they are often free as they are counted in all inclusive call packages in the same way as 01 and 02 numbers. As you can see, 0333 number charges are very fair to the person calling you. This makes them a good choice if you want people to call you.
They are a good alternative to an 0800 number as they are still free or cheap to call from a mobile or landline, whilst also reducing your costs.
Note - 0330 numbers are classed the same as 0333 numbers but are not as popular. 0300 numbers are part of the same range but are only available to charities, non-profits and public bodies.
0333 numbers and Callagenix services
Once you have chosen your 0333 number, you can set it up in one of two ways:
- Using our Basic Service, you can easily divert calls made to your 0333 number on to any UK landline number starting with 01 or 02. This is a simple and low-cost way to get started.
- If you need more flexibility, you can combine your 0333 number with our Advanced Services. For example, you could build a complete phone system around a virtual pbx, set up group diverts to distribute calls to your staff, or simply divert all calls to a mobile or international number.
There's also nothing to stop you starting with the Basic Service and upgrading to Advanced Services when the time is right.
Find out more about how you can combine 0333 numbers with our services here.
0333 Number Costs
|Callers pays||Standard UK regional rate for calls to 0333 numbers dependent upon phone provider, covered as part of an inclusive minutes plan.|
|Inbound call charge||2ppm|
|Revenue received||Not applicable|
|Advanced Services||From 40p per day, depending on the service specified. See Available Services and the Divert Cost Calculator.|
|Basic Service||See our bundle costs|
|Setup / connection||Free (memorable numbers may incur a charge)|
|Security deposit||Not required|
|Cost and revenue excl. VAT, caller cost inc. VAT, caller cost assumes dialled from national carrier, e.g. BT|
You can also port your existing 0333 phone number to us for lower rates and enhanced functionality.
For more details please click here.
To get started, call us on +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here to pick a number