Live Call Answering
Do you need help handling your calls?
As you already know, Callagenix services are a great way to structure your phone system to handle your incoming calls. With services such as call queueing, group divert and the answerphone service, you can easily manage your call flow.
But what happens when you are short-staffed or just have too many calls?
One flexible solution is to use our new live call answering service, provided by our sister company Clinic Appointments Ltd. With over 12 years experience providing live call answering, diary management, and other business services to hundreds of healthcare clinics, the Clinic Appointments team is well placed to offer a highly professional and flexible service to your business.
Live Call Answering OverviewEnquire Now
- Our highly-trained receptionists answer your calls using your business name and according to your instructions.
- Over 97% of calls are answered within 3 rings.
- We support your customers, answer their questions and take messages for you.
- Answer some, all or just an overflow of your calls.
- We send any messages direct to you or forward select calls if you prefer.
- Packages start from only £62/month +VAT and can be scaled up and down according to your needs.
- We also offer call recording and can even take card payment over the phone using your virtual terminal if required.
- We can manage diaries for your personnel and locations using either our own in-house diary system or one of your choice.
- Our call answering times are 8.00am-7.00pm Mon-Thurs, 8.00am-6.30pm Fri and 9.00am-1.00pm Saturday.
Here’s how it works:
Our team of highly trained receptionists at Clinic Appointments are ready and waiting to handle your calls. No matter what type of business you operate, our friendly team will answer calls using your business name as if they part of your full-time staff:
Here's a summary of how this works:
- Calls will be answered in your business name, following your exact instructions
- 97% of your calls will be answered before the third ring
- We answer general enquiries for you according to any information you provide us.
- We take messages from callers and forward them to you via email or SMS.
- Spam and nuisance calls will be screened out, so you don't waste your time answering them.
- A full record of all calls and how they were dealt with is available in your account for you to review at any time.
- All calls are recorded for your peace of mind.
- If you need help with email enquiries we can provide this too.
- We can also manage diaries for your personnel and locations using either our own in-house diary system or one of your choice.
Also, if you have any other requirements not covered above we would be happy to discuss those on a case by case basis to see how we can help.
Why use our call answering and receptionist service?
There are many advantages to having our team of highly trained receptionists answering your calls and provide support;
You will benefit by having more time to do the important things in your business. You can tackle vital tasks free of interruption and distraction, knowing our professional team are serving your clients and handling the day to day stuff. You can finally get a chance to work on growing your business, rather than getting bogged down in the low-value everyday tasks.
Having our receptionists on hand to help is also a very cost-effective way of getting things done. With packages starting from only £62/month (+VAT), our service costs less than taking on an employee and comes without the hassle of managing sick days, annual leave and any other issues. There’s always someone there to answer your calls and handle other tasks for you and we’re able to scale up our support whenever you need extra help.
Your existing staff will also be grateful to have us available. We’re there to help them out when things get busy, or when they need some uninterrupted time to work on other tasks you’ve given them. They can focus on the important stuff with less stress, which means you get a higher quality of work too.
Your clients will also benefit from us helping out. Calls will be answered promptly by somebody who is friendly, professional and knows how to help them. Although we are now living in a digital age, most people still appreciate the human touch. You can have peace of mind that your prospects and clients are getting the service they deserve, so they will be far less likely to take their business elsewhere.
Professional receptionists standing by now
The experienced team of receptionists at Clinic Appointments has been providing specialist call answering services to hundreds of businesses in the healthcare niche for over 12 years. They are well practiced in helping businesses like yours with call answering, diary management, and other day-to-day tasks.
Our 20+ receptionists are on hand to support you and are regularly briefed with any updates to your requirements. We're big enough to cope with whatever you need, yet small enough to maintain a high level of personal service and attention.
Of course, our call answering service integrates seamlessly with your existing Callagenix numbers and services. We add a free internal number to your account so you can manage how and when the call answering service is used.
Flexible and there when you need it
You are free to use our service as much or as little as you want. Some clients want us to handle all their calls, whilst others prefer to use us as an overflow service to cover staff sickness and annual leave, or when call volume is high and extra help is needed.
It's completely up to you how much you want us to help. Our service is very flexible, so we will adapt to your changing needs.
Our packages start from as little as £62/month (+VAT) for call answering, which includes 30 free calls. If you want us to help with diary management, the starting rate is the same and includes 20 calls.
From then on we use a credit-based system to calculate your costs, with each call costing one credit. Other tasks may also incur an additional credit cost.
How much you pay for additional credits depends on how many you use each month, with costs starting at £1.45/credit and going down to £1.15/credit for higher volumes.
When you speak to us, we'll be happy to explain the credit system in more detail. We are happy to provide you with an estimate based on your current or expected usage, so you are clear on how much you will have to invest each month.
Of course, you are also free to increase or reduce the volume of calls we handle for you each month at any time, which will see your monthly outgoings adjusted accordingly.
Call answering times
Our call answering times are 8.00am-7.00pm Mon-Thurs, 8.00am-6.30pm Fri and 9.00am-1.00pm Saturday.
If you'd like to find out more about the service and how we can help you, please contact Clinic Appointments on 0208 626 9373 or email us via email@example.com to book a call.
To find out more please call us on 0208 626 9373 or email us by clicking here