Using Callagenix Services With Your Existing Number
The simplest way to use our services is to choose a new number. However, if you need to keep your existing number, you can still do that.
There are two ways you can connect it to our services:
- 1. You can port your existing number to us from BT.
- 2. You can use BT's star service to divert calls onto us via a new Callagenix number set up specifically for this purpose.
You will need to contact BT to activate this feature. They may add a small, quarterly charge to your bill to enable it.
Once active, you can use the following codes to divert your calls onto your Callagenix services:
- Call Divert - all calls - activate *21*(your Callagenix number)#
- Call Divert - all calls - to check *#21#
- Call Divert - all calls - to cancel #21#
- Call Divert - on busy - to activate *67*(your Callagenix number)#
- Call Divert - on busy - to check *#67#
- Call Divert - on busy - to cancel #67#
- Call Divert - on no reply - to activate *61*(your Callagenix number)#
- Call Divert - on no reply - to check *#61#
- Call Divert - on no reply - to cancel #61#
You can also transfer your BT account to us if you prefer, so we bill you for your monthly line rental instead of BT.
If you're not sure what's best for you, please give us a call on on +44(0)333 247 0000 and we'll talk you through it.
To get started, call us on +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here