Emergency Information Line
Make the Callagenix Emergency Information Line a key part of your Business Continuity strategy.
When a crisis hits and you need to communicate with your staff and customers fast, the Callagenix Emergency Information Line is the ideal solution.
Information Line OverviewEnquire now
- Operates outside your own infrastructure.
- Ability to handle thousands of calls per hour.
- Messages updated over the phone.
- Fully customisable and flexible.
- Choice of number types.
- Bulk SMS text option.
- Can be used for staff to leave messages.
- Compliments your DR Plans.
Like all of our Disaster Recovery / Emergency solutions, the Emergency Line can be tailored to fit your internal Business Continuity plans, whatever the size of your company. The Emergency Information Line service, sometimes called the “Company Emergency Line” or “Staff Emergency Line” is similar to our regular Information Line service, but has been specially adapted to accommodate high call volumes over a short period of time.
How does it work?
The service is very simple to set up and use. It operates completely outside your existing telephone infrastructure, which means it won’t be affected if the worst happens and your phone system goes down.
- When not in active use, a default message is played, generally informing callers all is well in the company and there are no incidents to report.
- When an emergency is declared, an authorised member of staff records a new message with the latest news, which then replaces the default message. Your staff and customers call up to find out exactly what’s going on and what they should do next.
We save your default message and any other messages you record in your Callagenix account, so you can switch between them when required. You can record and store as many messages as you like ready to be deployed when you need them.
- You can add an Answerphone service to your Emergency Information line service if you want callers to be able to leave you a message. One reason to do this is use this is when you need staff to call in so you can check they are safe and account for their whereabouts etc.
- You can use the Bulk SMS Text Messaging service to quickly inform people about the emergency. For example, you simply upload a list of telephone numbers (e.g. staff contact numbers) and enter a text message instructing recipients to call the Emergency Line number for further information. Of course, it’s totally up to you what you say in your message and who you send it to. You might have one message for staff and another for key clients / suppliers.
- Businesses / organizations who need to inform staff and customers what’s going on in the event of a crisis
The base fee for the Emergency Information Line service is £146.00 per year.
Call costs, if any, will depend on the number type chosen.
Additional concurrent line costs may apply depending upon the capacity you need. We’re happy to advise and provide you with an estimate - please contact us with details of how many staff you have so we can calculate anticipated call volume.
Bulk SMS texts cost as little as 3.5p each.
Emergency Information Line Typical Set Up
When setting up the Emergency Information Line solution, we typically include the following services:
Emergency Information Line
|Service rental:||From £175.20/year|
|Options:||SMS & email notifications|
To get started, call us on +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here