A single line voip only telephone. Includes UK power supply & clip, cable, ethernet, quick install guide & CD and LCD Display.
The Cisco 303G is a basic, affordable IP phone, suitable for a home office or regular business use.
Cisco 303G OverviewEnquire now
- Easy installation
- Menu & web based configuration
- Connect to IP PBX or internet TSP
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA 303 3-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Switch has been tested to help ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA 303 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA 303.
The Cisco SPA 303 IP phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML applications when interfacing with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA 303 uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- 3 voice lines
- Pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome graphical liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Menu-driven user interface
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series
- Suitable for use with the Plantronics M175C corded headset
RRP £65.00 + VAT. Price includes power supply and firmware.
To get started with VoIP, please call +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here.