A single line, VoIP only telephone. Includes handset cord, ethernet, quick install guide and CD.
A basic, affordable, IP phone, perfect for home office and general business use.
The Cisco SPA502G is a single line phone with dual Ethernet ports and the first in the 5 series to feature a back-lit monochrome LCD display.
Cisco 502G OverviewEnquire now
- Connect directly to an Internet TSP or connect to an IP PBX
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning
- Single line
While similar in looks, provisoning and firmware to the Linksys SPA-9XX range, this phone also supports all the most commonly used features such as:
- Excellent quality hands free Speakerphone
- Redial button
- Call transfer
- Three way conferencing
- Message waiting indicator
- Call history
- Mute key
- 2.5mm port for headset
- 1 Line IP Phone
- Power over ethernet
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Connection for two SPA500S or SPA500DS Extension Keypads
- Standard 12-button dialing pad
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Transfer, Call Forward, 3 way Conferencing
- Supports LDAP Address Book
- Supports SIP
- Supports G.711, G.720ab and G.726 Audio Codecs
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application
- Suitable for use with the Plantronics M175C corded headset
RRP £85.00 + VAT.
Optional power supply available for £10.00 + VAT.
To get started with VoIP, please call +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here.