There’s no need to wait until you get back to the office to check if you have voicemail - with the Answerphone service you can collect your messages wherever you are.
When a caller leaves a message, we alert you by SMS or email whenever anyone leaves you any answerphone messages. You can then access them by phone, email or online, putting you in control. Hosted voicemail is a great way to add flexibility to your business call answering service.
Answerphone OverviewEnquire now
- Never miss a message again.
- Retrieve your messages anywhere by phone, online or email.
- Instant notification by SMS or email with message attached.
- Notifications can be sent to multiple recipients.
- Handles multiple callers simultaneously.
How does it work?
Setting up an Answerphone, the telephone answering service from Callagenix, is simple. You choose your number, set the voicemail greeting message and select how you want to access your messages.
Whenever you receive a message we'll let you know via e-mail or SMS. Unlike other answering services, you can then retrieve your voicemail message via email, phone, or online. Picking up your answerphone messages should be quick and easy from wherever you are - with a hosted voicemail box picking up all your calls, you can access your messages wherever you are.
Our telephone answering service follows you and lets you know via text or email when you get any new answerphone messages.
For emails, the message is sent as small ".wav" file attachment which can be played on your computer or smartphone. We also store a copy online (unopened messages for 14 days, opened for 3 days, but this can be extended with our MARR service).
The Answerphone service is a flexible call answering service. You have complete control over how and when it’s used, giving you the phone answering service you need. You can change your settings or turn it on and off via your online control panel. All changes occur immediately and you can alter them as often as you like.
Another advantage of the Answerphone service is that it can handle multiple calls simultaneously, so customers won’t get an engaged tone or have to wait in a queue.
Messages can be sent to any mailbox you specify. It is also an automated phone service, so once it has been set up you won't have to touch it again, unless you want to.
We also have a short video tutorial on how to use the Answerphone service. You can watch it by clicking here.
The Answerphone service can be used on its own or with other services. Some typical examples of how it can be used are:
- As a simple voicemail system, ideal for a small / medium businesses.
- When combined with the Time of Day service, to handle calls received outside your standard operating hours.
- Set up with some other Callagenix services it can be used to deal with multiple calls simultaneously. Customers can then leave you a message, rather than wait in a queue or find the line constantly engaged.
- This service can also be used with an in-house PBX as an out of hours answerphone.
Other Answerphone Features
The Answerphone service comes with a number of other services and features built in. It is also generally used alongside several others, the most popular of which are listed below (some may incur an additional cost):
|Number type:||Works with any of our numbers|
|Attached to a live number as its primary service:||40p/day|
|Used in conjunction with other services:||Free|
To get started, call us on +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here