All incoming calls are played a customised recorded message that can be looped, or played once. Multiple callers can dial in simultaneously with no service disruption.
The Information Line service can be used for many things, such as staff and customer announcements, Chairman's statements, sharing opening hours or up to date information on the latest weather etc. (for events), updates on a crisis, racing Tipster lines or anything else you can think of.
With fully customisable messaging and the ability to handle thousands of simultaneous calls, the Information Line service allows you to share up to date news and information with your callers.
Information Line OverviewEnquire now
- Fully customisable messages.
- Create message through text-to-speech, recording over the phone, uploading an audio file, or by using one of our voice actors.
- No limit on changes.
- Can handle tens of thousands of simultaneous callers.
- Can be used with any number.
- Monitor usage stats online.
How does it work?
Using the system is simple. When you have decided what you want to say, there are four ways to add your message:
- Text-to-voice. You type out the message and upload it, and our system automatically converts it into a voice message.
- Telephone recording. You simply call our recording service and save the message you want your callers to hear. It's just like recording your voicemail message on a mobile.
- Professional recording. We can provide you with a professional recording artist to record your messages for you (for an additional fee).
- Uploading a pre-recorded audio file in .wav format.
You can change your message as often as you want.
To listen to samples of work done by our professional recording artists just call 0333 247 0005 now.
We also have a short video tutorial on how to use the Information Line service. You can watch it by clicking here.
The Information Line service can be used on its own or along with other services. Here are some examples:
- Record a simple message such as "The office is now closed until 9am" - can be used as a standalone service or as part of another service's set up.
- Multi-option messages linked to a switchboard. For example, on a weather forecasting line each option on the switchboard could represent a specific region, each with its own recorded message.
- A recorded message to update staff and customers as part of a crisis management plan.
Other Information Line Features
The Information Line service comes with a number of other services and features built in. It is also generally used alongside several others, the most popular of which are listed below (some may incur an additional cost):
Information Line Service
|Number type:||Any number|
|Attached to a live number as its primary service:||40p/day|
|Used in conjunction with other services:||Free|
To get started, call us on +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here