Secure access to your phone systems with a PIN (Personal Identification Number).
When you need to control phone access to your telephone services, the Callagenix PIN Entry service is the answer for you. Simple to operate, the PIN code entry service can be used alongside all other Callagenix Services.
PIN Entry OverviewEnquire now
- Designed to ensure security.
- Compatible with all other services.
- Works with all Callagenix services
How does it work?
The secure PIN entry system is very simple to operate. When you decide that a particular line or service needs to be protected, you simply use our online system to assign a PIN. You then distribute this to anyone who will need to use that service, and they will be prompted to enter the number when they are connected. This gives you, your team, and your preferred clients access to your services when needed.
The PIN entry service can be used on its own or along with other services. Some examples of it in use are:
- To allow clients with a support contract access to your support services.
- To protect or restrict access to Answerphone mailboxes.
- To restrict access to Information Lines.
- To restrict access to dialling international or premium rate numbers.
Other PIN Entry Features
The PIN Entry service is compatible with all numbers and services where PIN protection is relevant. The services it is used with most frequently are listed below (some may incur an additional cost):
PIN Entry Service
|Number type:||Any number|
|Attached to a live number as its primary service:||70p/day|
|Used in conjunction with other services:||Free|
To get started, call us on +44 (0) 333 247 00 00 or click here